- 03 April 2018: Opening online registration
- 09 August 2018: Early registration deadline for delegates, presenters and session chairs (deadline 09 August 23:59 CET)
- 31 August 2018: Payment deadline early bird: in order to remain eligible for the early bird registration, payment must be RECEIVED by 31 August 2018.
- 31 August 2018: Deadline advance registration
- 24–26 September 2018: Onsite registration at the SETAC Europe 24th LCA Symposium in Vienna
Special reductions for:
- SETAC Members. Not yet a member? Click here to join SETAC and then register at the member rate.
- Students (BSc, MSc and PhD students; valid proof of student status needs to be uploaded in the personal SETAC profile).
For more information, please contact Veerle Vandeveire.
Fees (in EUROS) are as follows:
|Early (before 9 August)||435||515||250||280|
|Standard (before 31 August)||495||575||310||340|
|Onsite (24–26 September)||530||610||345||375|
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- Conference registration includes conference programme book, admission to sessions, lunches and coffee breaks.
- Note that any social events, travel and hotel accommodation are NOT included in the registration fee.
- We strongly prefer payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Card details can be submitted during the online registration process, or after the registration via the SETAC Europe payment website.
Payments can also be made by bank transfer.
Cheques are not accepted!
- In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 09 August 2018 and the payment MUST be received by 31 August 2018.
- If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due.
- In case you have not received a receipt from SETAC before the conference date, we kindly ask you to bring proof of payment to the meeting. If no payment was received and no proof of payment can be shown, the registration fee MUST be paid on site!
- After 31 August 2018, only onsite registration is possible.
- Invoices are sent via e-mail and can be consulted online at any time. A printed copy of the invoice can be received upon request.
- € 75 cancellation fee for cancellations received before 31 August 2018.
- No refunds will be made for any reason for (partial) cancellations received after 31 August 2018.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email.
- If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline or do not show up at the meeting but have not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- SETAC Europe reserves the right to cancel any events due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of event cancellations by SETAC, a refund of the full event fee will be done.
- Conference materials can be received upon request when delegates did not show up at the meeting but paid the conference fee.
- Per reminder that needs to be sent, an administrative cost of 25 Euro will be added to your invoice.
If you require an invitation letter from SETAC to support your visa application please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note invitation letters can only be sent to delegates and speakers who have registered and paid their registration fees in advance. Invitation letters should be requested by 31 August 2018, after this date invitation letters can no longer be sent.
Please allow at least 5 business days to receive your letter via email. Note that SETAC cannot contact the embassy on your behalf. Applicants should bring all relevant documents with them to their interview.
For general questions on the symposium registration, please contact Veerle Vandeveire.